ICGDA 2021 - 4th International Conference on Geoinformatics and Data Analysis (ICGDA 2021) edit
★Abbreviation: ICGDA 2021
★Date：April 14-16, 2021
★Held in: Marseille, France
★Co-sponsored by: Ecole Centrale de Marseille-Aix Marseille Université, France, Palacky University, Czech Republic and International Academy of Computing Technology (IACT).
★Call for papers★
Topics about Geoinformatics and Data Analysis:
* Acquisition and processing of remotely sensed data
* Big Data analytics
* Climate changes and global environment
* Data models in cartography
* Geospatial computation and simulation
* GIS for Geosciences
More Topics, please visit at:
All papers will be published in the the International Conference Proceedings Series. All papers will be archived in the Online Library, and submitted to Ei Compendex and Scopus for index and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
1. Full paper (publication and presentation)
2. Abstract (presentation only)
For full paper and abstract, please upload it to the Electronic Submission System (.pdf)
Send your enquiry to icgda
More details about submission, please visit at
Ecole Centrale Marseille, France
Address: 38 rue Frédéric, Joliot-Curie, 13013 Marseille, France
Gretchen Liu (Conference Secretary)
- There is no relevant meeting at this meeting.