DMSA 2021 - 2021 International Conference on Data Mining and Statistical Applications edit
Conference Date：Oct 29-31, 2021
Submission Deadline: July 30, 2021
Indexing：IEEE Xplore, EI, Scopus, Inspec, DOAJ, and CPCI (Web of Science)
About DMSA 2021
2021 International Conference on Data Mining and Statistical Applications （DMSA 2021）will be held in Chengdu on Oct 29-31, 2021. DMSA 2021 will focus on the latest research fields of 'Data Mining and Statistical Applications', providing an international platform for experts, professors, scholars, engineers and others from universities, scientific institutes, enterprises and public institutions at home and abroad to share professional experience, expand professional network, communicate new ideas face to face and display research results. Exploring key challenges and research directions in this field, with a view to promoting the development and application of theories and technologies in this field in universities and enterprises, as well as establishing business or research connections for attendees and seeking global partners for future ventures.
NUS can trace its roots to the establishment of the King Edward VII Medical College in 1905 and Raffles College in 1927 (at that time Singapore was a colony of the Crown). In 1949, the two colleges merged to form the University of Malaya, which was later renamed the University of Singapore. In 1953, with the support of the Southeast Asian Chinese community, Nanyang University was established as the second university in Singapore. 1980 The University of Singapore merged with Nanyang University to form the National University of Singapore. At present, the University has 9 schools and more than 50 departments, offering high level academic courses. In addition, the university has 9 graduate schools, several research institutes and several research centers.
1. Prof. Jinting Zhang
National University of Singapore, China
2. Assoc. Prof. Sharifah Sakinah Syed Ahmad
University Teknikal Malaysia, Malaysia
Granular fuzzy rule-based system, Evolutionary Method, Modeling and Data Science
Sharifah Sakinah is currently an Associate Professor in the Department, Intelligent Computing & Analytics (ICA), Faculty of Information & Communication Technology, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM). She received her Bachelors's and Masters's degrees in Applied Mathematics in the School of Mathematics from University Science Malaysia. Following this, she received her Ph.D. from the University Of Alberta, Canada in 2012 in the Intelligent System. Her research in graduate school focused on granular computing and fuzzy modeling. Her current research work is on the granular fuzzy rule-based system, Evolutionary Method, Modeling, and Data Science.
CALL FOR PAPER
Topics include but are not limited to the following areas:
1. Prediction model
2. Data segmentation
3. Link Analysis
4. Deviation Detection
5. equence statistics
6. Probability theory
7. Regression analysis
8. Category data
9. Decision Trees Theory
10. Neural Network
11. Rules Induction
1. Basic mathematics courses
2. The theory of probability
3. Mathematical statistics
4. Operations research
5. Descriptive Statistics
6. Principle of sampling survey
7. Multivariate statistical analysis
8. Computer fundamentals
9. Apply random processes
Manuscripts reviewed by experts from the conference organizing committee will be accepted and published on conference proceedings. The published papers will then be submitted for IEEE Xplore, EI, Scopus, Inspec, DOAJ, and CPCI (Web of Science) abstracting/indexing. Authors are assured of quick and accurate indexing.
Submit to Conference Proceedings
All Manuscripts of ISDMSA 2021 reviewed by experts from the conference organizing committee will be accepted and published on Conference Publishing Services. The published papers will then be submitted for IEEE Xplore, EI, Scopus, Inspec, DOAJ, and CPCI (Web of Science) abstracting/indexing.
Notes to Submission:
1. Only English manuscripts will be accepted. For Chinese submissions, please contact the conference teacher——Tessa (+86 17675667587 ) to arrange the review. After the review is approved, translation service will be provided for a fee.
2. The author can check the duplication through Crosscheck, Turnitin or other query system at his own expense. Otherwise, the author will be responsible for the rejection caused by the article repetition rate, and the paper suspected of plagiarism will not be published.
3. A 20% commission will be charged to authors who have completed the registration and paid the fee for retracting their works due to personal subjective reasons.
4. The paper should be formatted according to the official website template and no less than 4 pages (about 5000 English characters); Please go to the 'Conference Materials' section to download the template of the conference papers
5. If you need to review and repair the article, please click to view details(
2. DMSA 2021 Cooperate with PBES
Proceedings of Business and Economic Studies(PBES) Online ISSN: 2209-265X
Proceedings of Business and Economic Studies (PBES) is an international, peer-reviewed and open access journal which focuses on theoretical and applied studies of corporate and financial behavior. Aiming to promote the research in fields of business economics and management, it covers mainly but not limits to the following areas: accounting and financial management, economics, human resource management and organizational behavior, information management, international business, strategy and innovation, management science and operations management, marketing and retailing.
1.The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2.Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM.
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
6.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at dmsa
Conference Secretary：Tessa Lip
- There is no relevant meeting at this meeting.