BIT's 4th Annual World Congress of Digestive Disease (WCDD-2019) edit
The Annual World Congress of Digestive Disease (WCDD), initiated from 2015, has been successfully organized in Nanjing, China, Fukuoka, Japan and Rome, Italy in the previous three conferences. We are so proud to announce that BIT's 4th Annual World Congress of Digestive Disease (WCDD-2019) will be held on Nov. 9-11, 2019 in the beautiful city of Kunming, China.
WCDD is an international event focusing on the field of digestive disease, and it provides new insight into clinical research and therapeutic intervention. Emphasis will be placed on novel innovations that have a foreseeable impact on human health and disease. Specific areas of interest include Clinical Service, Interventional Therapy, Diagnostics and Therapeutics for GI, Liver, Bile and Pancreatic Diseases, Digestive Health, Nutrition and Disease Prevention, Gastroenterological Biology, Digestive System Cancers, Imaging, and Endoscopy. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Digestive Diseases. Our delegates will enjoy the great opportunity to discuss new ideas and application experiences face to face, to establish research relations or business cooperation, and to find global partners for future collaboration.
WCDD has served as a catalyst to advance discovery and disseminate information about scientific advances. Wish you enjoy the conference.
- 300+ Oral Presentations Covering Hot Topics in the Whole Field of Digestive Diseases
- Keynote Addresses by Leading Experts from inside and outside China
- Knowledge Exchange of Global Best Practices in Digestive Diseases
- 2000+ Attendees from around the Globe for Network and Establishing Partnerships
- Creating a Harmonious Environment for Project Matchmaking and Promotion
- There is no relevant meeting at this meeting.