ITSSC 2021 - 2021 International Conference on Intelligent Traffic Systems and Smart City (ITSSC 2021) edit
2021 International Conference on Intelligent Traffic Systems and Smart City (ITSSC 2021) will be held on November 19-21, 2021 in Zhengzhou, China. This conference mainly discusses the research fields of intelligent transportation, driverless, digital city, smart home and intelligent life, aiming to provide an international cooperation and exchange platform for experts and scholars in this field to share research results, discuss existing problems and challenges, and explore frontier science and technology. With a view to promoting the development and application of theories and technologies in this field in universities and enterprises, as well as establishing business or research links for participants and looking for global partners in future undertakings.
All accepted papers in this conference will be included in the conference proceedings and published by IEEE CS CPS (Conference Publishing Services). Then will be Indexed by IEEE Xplore, EI and Scopus
——【Call for Papers】——
(Include but not limited to the following topics, click View More)
Traffic Engineering (transportation system, traffic intelligence technology, infrastructure construction and management, smart cars, traffic network modeling, vehicle control system, innovative concepts of simulation and optimization, port/waterway/inland shipping and ship traffic management, Internet of Vehicles and Smart Transportation)
Smart/Digital Citiy (urban grid management, smart emergency management, smart manufacturing, smart city technology, spatial information technology, smart city information and communication technology (ICT), smart city Internet of things, cloud computing and Internet of things, mobile Computing, wireless communication, 5G, smart city digital goods and services, electronic service delivery, network marketing and smart economy, virtual organization and remote work, smart city governance, smart city software technology)
Logistics And Transportation (smart logistics, supply chain network, transportation planning and system optimization, logistics node design, the impact of smart grid on distributed energy, smart grid interoperability and standards)
Smart Wear (smart wearable devices and systems, smart cards, and RFID technology)
Information Management (management information system, information system planning and management, grid computing, super computing and cloud computing, data mining, data warehouse and knowledge discovery)
——【Submission and Attending】——
1. Submission Method: Submit the paper manuscripts (word and pdf) through the submission system:
2. Download the Paper Template:
2. The paper should be original, written in English, and not a pure review article. The full text should be submitted for review.
3. Please go to the conference website to download the template typesetting, and the paper should not be less than 4 pages after typesetting.
4. Authors can attend the meeting free of charge, please go to the registration system after registration.
1. How to Attending: You can register for the conference through the online registration system of Aisi platform:
2. Audience Attending: Only attend the meeting and do not give oral reports. You can select 'audience (no contribution)' in the registration system to register.
3. Oral Report: If you only want to participate in the conference and make a report, but do not publish the paper, please organize the report abstract and PPT into a document, upload it through the registration system, and after the review, the result will be notified. The report of successful registration will be included in the agenda of the meeting. (Note: The abstract of the oral report will not be submitted for publication)
1. The First Manuscript: 3000 yuan / article (4 pages)
2. The Second Manuscript: 2800 yuan / article (4 pages)
3. More Than 4 Pages (calculated from page 5): 300 yuan per page
4. Audience (no submission): 1,000 yuan/person
(Note: Team submissions can enjoy more discounts. Please consult the conference team teacher for details.)
Conference Secretary: Ms. Song
Consulting QQ: 2489647082
- There is no relevant meeting at this meeting.