ICCAUE 2019 - 2019 International Conference on Civil, Architecture and Urban Engineering--EI Compendex, CPCI and SCI edit
Start Date / End Date: Oct. 18-20, 2019
Location: Chongqing, China
Submission Deadline: Oct. 11, 2019
1. About the conference
2019 International Conference on Civil, Architecture and Urban Engineering (ICCAUE 2019) will be held in Chongqing from Oct. 18-20, 2019. ICCAUE 2019 will be hosted by Tianjin Port Engineering Institute Co., Ltd. of CCCC First Harbor Engineering Co., Ltd., presented by AEIC Academic Exchange Centre.
The conference mainly focuses on the research fields of civil engineering, architecture engineering and urban engineering. It aims at providing experts, scholars, scientific and technological personnel and engineering research a platform, which can share scientific research achievements and frontier technologies, understand academic development trends, broaden research ideas, strengthen academic research and discussion, and promote industrial cooperation of academic achievements. Looking forward to gathering in Chongqing. Through the spark of collision thought, we will join hands in guiding the future of civil, architecture and urban engineering. Scholars from all over the world are welcome to contribute and participate.
2. Important Date
Paper Submission：Oct. 11, 2019
Notification of Acceptance：About 1-2 weeks after the submission
Registration Deadline: Oct. 18, 2019
Conference Dates: Oct. 18-20, 2019
1）Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
All accepted full papers will be published in IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) (ISSN: 1757-8981) and will be submitted to EI Compendex, CPCI, Scopus and SCI for indexing.
2) Submit to SCI Journal, EI Journal
a. Journal of Civil Engineering (SCI, IF≈1.2): Theoretical and Practical Research on Structural Mechanics, Seismic Engineering, Bridge and Tunnel Engineering, Highway and Transportation Engineering.
b. Journal of Engineering and Management (SCI, IF≈1.7): Building Materials and Structures, Geotechnical Engineering, Building Technology and Management, Building Fire Protection, etc.
c. Journal of Water and Environment (SCI, IF≈1.3): Seawater Desalination Technology, Integrated Water Resources Management, Reclaimed Water Reuse, Wastewater and Related Topics Research and Application.
d. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering (EI): Geotechnical Engineering and Geotechnical Engineering in the Field of Soil and Rock Engineering and Geology.
4. Call for Papers
1) Civil / Geotechnical / Structural Engineering
2) River and Coastal / Hydraulic and Hydroelectric / Port and Waterway Engineering
3) Engineering and Information Management / Computer Simulation
4) Architectural Optics / Acoustics / Aesthetics / Meteorology / Environmental Biology
5) Green/Ecological/Intelligent Architecture
6) Water Treatment / Water Supply and Sewerage Engineering
7) Transportation / Telecommunication / Energy / Gas and Heating / Waste Management
8) Environmental / Public Spaces and Landscape / Atmospheric / Disaster Management
9) Urban Planning and Design / Community / Public Security / Information Systems
5. Submission Guide
1) The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2) You can submit your paper (word and pdf version) and Paper Submission Form to ICCAUE
3) Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4) Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make oral presentations.
5) If you have any questions, please contact us at ICCAUE
1) Author's Participation: One author's of per accepted paper can attend the conference for free.
2) Keynote Speaker: Apply for keynote speech will be examined by the Organizing Committee.
3) Oral Presentation: Apply for oral presentation (15 min).
4) Poster Presentation: Apply for poster presentation, A1 size, color printing.
5) Attendance: Only attend the conference without submission paper or presentation.
7. Registration Fee
Items Registration Fee (By US Dollar)
Regular Registration (4-6 pages) 450 USD / paper
Additional Paper (4-6 pages) 430 USD / paper
Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7) 50 USD / extra page
Attendees without Papers 180 USD / person
Attendees without Papers (Groups) 150 USD / person (persons≥3)
Purchase Extra Journal 75 USD / book
October 18, 2019 13:00-17:00 Registration
October 19, 2019 09:00-12:00 Speeches of Keynote Speakers
14:00-17:30 Oral Presentations
October 20, 2019 09:00-18:00 Academic Investigation
Secretariat of the Conference: Dr. Zhao
Contact Information: +86-13922159204
WeChat & QQ: 13922159204
AEIC Website: www.keoaeic.org
- There is no relevant meeting at this meeting.